Monday, June 25, 2012

It doesn't get much worse.

Today was possibly the worst day that I have had since moving to Oregon.

First I left my sunroof open (not something I recommend doing when living in Oregon).  Then it rained about 2 inches.  I know this because my cup holder had 2 inches of rain water sitting in it waiting for me.  That means I also got to sit on seats that were full of water for my 40min commute home.  Oh, what a joy.

 And if that isn't bad enough, I hit a baby deer not 5miles from Grants Pass.  Yep, I lived in Montana for 6 1/2 years, on a stretch of road where there is an average of one deer a day killed and I never hit a deer but yet after living in Oregon for less than 2 years I have managed to kill a baby deer.

I think I may need chocolate, LOTS of chocolate!

No comments: